Executive Housekeeper - Stamford Plaza Sydney Airport
As Australasia's leading owner and operator of landmark luxury hotels, Stamford is committed to exceeding the highest expectations of excellence of all our guests. Stamford welcomes people who share this passion and who have a positive approach to 'simply exceptional service'.
The Stamford Plaza Sydney Airport, is a 5 star 315 room hotel, located at the entrance to the Sydney domestic airport. We are currently seeking a talented, experienced and dedicated Executive Housekeeper.
- The main function of the Executive Housekeeper is to oversee and direct all aspects of Outsourced Housekeeping operations which include guest rooms, public areas, contracted outsourced staff and back-of-house areas
- Be within budget constraints whilst at the same time maintaining pre-determined service standards
- Maintain high standard of cleanliness of the guest rooms and the hotel
- Managing the operating cost by checking and dealing with all quotations and invoices from Outsourced Housekeeping Company
- Maintaining the five start service delivery to all our guests
- Looking after VIP guest
Required Experience and Skills:
- Previous Experience as a Executive Housekeeper
- Strong leadership, able to manage the Outsourced Housekeeping Operator
- Fun, bubbly and a team player
- Strong problem solving skills
- Excellent time management and problem solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong eye for detail
- Full Australian working rights is required
- Proficiency in OPERA and Microsoft Office suite (essential)
- Great employee discount on accommodation and food & beverage on all Stamford and Hotels & Resorts
- Fully laundered Uniform
- Free duty meals
- Complimentary car parking
- Learning and development opportunities
How to Apply
If this sounds like you then please apply as we would love to hear from you!
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The successful applicant must hold or be willing to obtain a National Police Clearance.
Stamford Hotels and Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer